Meet your new urban oasis.
Each drop-in class includes usage of the MINDSET wellness lounges for as long as you’d like. Come early and stay late – grab a book from a curated selection non-fiction bestsellers and a cup of artisanal tea or kombucha-on-tap.
Toronto’s premier meditation experience.
The MINDSET meditation room is optimized for an unparalleled urban meditation experience – with ultra-comfortable ergonomic seating that promotes comfort and optimal posture, a signature blend of diffused essential oils to enhance focus and relaxation, soothing natural soundscapes, and a captivating light wall that bathes the room in waves of calming blue.
Body scanFocused attention
- Activate the relaxation response and melt away stress, anxiety & tension
- Strengthen your ability to let go of negative thought patterns
- Master your emotional state and learn to respond over react
- Purge negative thoughts and quiet your inner critics
- Cultivate gratitude, empathy, and emotional intelligence
- Practice self-compassion, self-love, and self-acceptance
- Recognize where you hold tension and dissolve it
- Melt stress away to speed up physical regeneration
- Strengthen your resilience to discomfort and soreness
Progressive muscle relaxation
- Melt stress away and learn techniques to release muscle tension
- Improve your brain’s inherent ability for restful sleep
- Quiet the mind and stop anxiety and rumination
- Learn specific exercises that generate divergent thought and new ideas
- Embrace new perspectives, flexibility, and open-mindedness
- Reduce bias and better channel your intuition
- Embrace an energizing form of aspiration & motivation
- Utilize visualization techniques used by athletes
Includes Muse headband rental
- Hear your brainwaves with real-time neurofeedback
- Get rewarded with ‘birds’ for calm, focused attention
- Measure your ability to train your attention
Meditation gets tangible.
Certain classes feature the latest in wearable tech: a comfortable Muse brain sensing headband that uses EEG technology to measure and record your brainwaves. This precisely measures when you’re allowing your mind to wander and your recoveries back to stable calm attention.